Both Logic and Critical Thinking would tell you that people are no authorities in fields they have no training nor knowledge of. Hence, we would refer a medical situation to a doctor, a legal problem to a lawyer (and later to a judge should there be a strong legal case), a spiritual/moral concern to a priest, etc. It then follows that movie stars have no authority in hosting celebrity talk shows. Apart from being celebrities themselves, there is bias in handling issues. Such bias has already happened as I have mentioned last week.
I have two suggestions for my anonymous reader and the rest of those who share our disappointment from this kind of actresses. One, boycott the brands that they promote. Two, turn off the TV or switch it to another channel as soon as you view them on screen.
Two weeks ago I asked for your prayers for my godfather and uncle Soc Madamba who recently had a heart bypass operation. I was told that the operation was successful and he is currently recuperating. Thanks for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment